First Aid - Medical Emergencies
- Recognize the symptoms and appropriate responses for cardiac arrest, asthma, and anaphylaxis emergencies.
- Identify how to respond to high or low blood sugar emergencies.
- Explain how to respond to a person having a seizure.
- Describe what you should do if you feel faint and how to assist others who have fainted.
- State how to recognize the symptoms of a stroke using the “FAST” method..
This lesson will teach you how to appropriately respond to medical emergencies involving or caused by respiratory distress, hypoglycemia, seizures, fainting and stroke.